Full stack developer
Are you an entrepreneurial Developer? Do you like challenging and diverse projects? Would you like to be part of a young team with driven professionals and work with the latest technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team of designers, project managers and front and backend developers. Projects vary from big (1+ year) to small (2 months). You will act as technical lead and get energy from dealing with the client directly (we only have nice clients btw!). Examples of projects are data visualisation apps, web applications, mobile (hybrid) applications and offline SPA’s.
As a full-stack developer you will create the basis for our applications in either PHP or NodeJS. You understand how frontends can efficiently communicate with a backend. You have a strong preference for overall structure and speed, that’s why you are keen on writing beautiful and efficient code. You are flexible and always open to new approaches, technologies and platforms.
- Academic background (diploma is not mandatory)
- 4+ years relevant working experience
- Experience with Git (we’re fan of Gitlab)
- You read and write PHP and JS , eat HTML and Sass for breakfast
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience in building SPAs
- Experience with unit testing and several testing frameworks
- Experience with latest bundlers and build systems
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience in working with JIRA
Apart from your CV we would like to receive a brief motivation at email@example.com. Try to formulate what makes you unique and why we should invite you to an interview.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.